Mcflys avatar Politics
4 20

I've seen this happen way too many times. Hypocrisy FTW.
There is snowflakes all over the parties. If some side thinks there's not...
Screw reality, I guess.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +4Reply
@2585787

I've never known a troll who wasn't a left wing nut job.

@2585787

Oh no someone is anti trump how will you ever have the courage to go on!!? Freedom of speech is such a horrible thing Isn't it?

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2585787

I'm anti-Spill-Secrets-to-Russians

:)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes. Trump is a real conservative joker. He thinks he's tough, but he's just a sissy baby, that has to have his way all the time or he fires people...like Comey.

We already know about the "tough" liberals.

Yeah, it can be pretty funny when anyone brags about how "tough" they are.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Piper2 Yeah, it can be pretty funny when anyone brags about how "tough" they are.

Exactly. Like a true leader, he doesn't announce he's going to lead, he/she simply does it. A 'tough' person just is, and they don't announce since there isn't any need to announce it.

We will never know that for sure. Conservatives have never had a need to act tough. Being tough is something that just comes with the conservative territory.

their is a difference between crying over NOTHING like all you liberals ever do, and standing up against evil that is destroying society

Conservatives: The True Special Snowflakes.

Anonymous