Now this is freakish! Amirite?

Oklahoma, May 29, 2017 - Found on Facebook

Image for post Now this is freakish! Amirite?
SmartAZs avatar Jokes & Humour
6 21

Oh wow that is freakish. Where at in Oklahoma?

@Lil_Princess Oh wow that is freakish. Where at in Oklahoma?

Facebook.com

It must be true, I found it on the internet.

@SmartAZ Facebook.com It must be true, I found it on the internet.

hmm smilie I am on Facebook and I hadn't see it

I always miss everything

@Lil_Princess I am on Facebook and I hadn't see it I always miss everything

On facebook you only see things shared by your friends. I unfriended a lot of people because I refused to slapped in the face with their wonky attitudes.

@SmartAZ On facebook you only see things shared by your friends. I unfriended a lot of people because I refused to slapped...

Heck I miss half of what people post

I had to let go of a bunch myself...even I can only handle so much crazy

@Lil_Princess Heck I miss half of what people post I had to let go of a bunch myself...even I can only handle so much crazy

I got so tired of click bait that I just refused to click anything that has the word "shocking". And I am clicking less and less of the others.

Whoa! I see the horsemen! THAT would give me pause for sure!

We're programmed to recognize patterns

Yeah that is freskish, kinda make me wonder if it was phot edited... but clouds do come in all shape and sizes so it is possible.

Looks kinda cool.

When ever possible...can you also explain the link with words? Thanks... The iPad has trouble opening links. I open a link...but then I can't find my way back to the question...which is okay when your post is on Justin...but can start a search if it's not. So yes...when ever you can...it would be appreciated (not only for me) if some written words explaining the post would be helpful.

It's time to pray!..Here come the Horsemen.!

Please login or signup to leave a comment.