Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
10 25
@DandyDon Weird..

True, but he owned that... even put it in his name. smile smilie

@StarzAbove Weird.

Copy Cat wink smilie coping DandyDon above tongue smilie

As I said to him... at least he owned it and put it in his name smile smilie

He is a very talented musician/singer with a great imagination. He found his nitch and capitalized on it.

He's funny and talented. I don't like all his video's but some are brilliant. It was nice to see a comedian who could do something funny through his acting and singing that didn't involve trying to be cool and abusing his audience which seems to be popular now.

@OzSurfer He's funny and talented. I don't like all his video's but some are brilliant. It was nice to see a comedian who...

Yeah I think that one of the reason I like him... he used his comedian skills in a different way... and really he was youtube BEFORE there was a such thing as a youtube.

Also the creative... and nerdy/sillyness biggrin smilie

Plus sometimes he simply just nailed it!

Stop SPAMMING tongue smilie smile smilie

@Zolfie Yeah I think that one of the reason I like him... he used his comedian skills in a different way... and really he...

I agree, for all the reasons you said. I don't listen to him much anymore but I really like his work :)

For an extremely talented comedian, he has taken great care of his physical well-being. It's a very important point, that nobody else seems to care about to any extent.

Never could see the attraction.

I like him, not as much into him as when I was a teen though

Anonymous