Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 9

When the Body was First Made,
All Its Parts Wanted to be Boss...

THE BRAIN SAID : Since I control everything and do all the work I should be boss.

THE FEET SAID: Since I carry the person where they want to go and get them to do what the Brain wants, I should be boss.

THE HANDS SAID: Since I must do all the work and earn all the money to keep all the rest of you going, I should be boss.

THE EYES SAID: Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where danger lurks, I should be boss.

And so it went with the Heart, the Ears, and the Lungs.

Finally the Asshole spoke up and demanded that he be boss. All the other parts laughed and laughed at the idea of an asshole being boss.

The Asshole was so angered that he closed up and refused to function. Soon the Brain was feverish, the Eyes crossed and ached, the Feet were too weak to walk, the Hands hung limply at his side, the Heart and Lungs struggled to keep going.

All pleaded with the Brain to relent and let the Asshole be boss, and so it happened. All parts did the work and the Asshole just bossed and passed out a lot of shit.

So, You don't have to be a brain to be boss, just an Asshole.

My heart, if it stops beating, I'm done!!!!!

It's a trick question, many of our organs are vital and the lack of just 1 is certain death.

It's kinda like a couple bickering, claiming that they're more important when the truth is that both of them are just as important and wouldn't live well by themselves.

My brain. When it stops I will be gone forever.

My heart... it control how hard I work.

Anonymous