Who's the next Hollywood snowflake to end their career by saying or doing something libtarded? Will it be Rachel Maddow's lookalike Jim Carry?

Image for post Who's the next Hollywood snowflake to end their career by saying or doing something libtarded?  Will it be Rachel Maddow's lookalike Jim Carry?
selfabusers avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
0 10

Griffin has a right to expression, the public has a right to challenge her on it, they did she was fired. Kinda curious who will hold Trump accountable for his behavior though, clearly his supporters won't.

Although I can't help but notice that Griffin simply pictorialized a disturbing personal attack against Trump while Trump himself has verbalized disturbing attacks against his perceived-foes on numerous occasions... to a live audience no less.

The people who are really hurt in these situations are the family members who didn't ask to be drug into this nonsense. Well, some of them didn't. But the reality is this, Trump isn't the only person on earth with family, or a young son, to be exact.

I'm sure Megyn Kelly's experience explaining to her then 6 and 4 years old sons what the soon to be president meant when he said Mom had blood shooting out of her "you-know-where" was just fantastic. Who wouldn't want to have that conversation, right?

Yeah, poor guy, he's just so terribly mistreated.

@ForkNdaRoad Griffin has a right to expression, the public has a right to challenge her on it, they did she was fired. Kinda...

Nobody really knows where Megyn Kelly was bleeding from other than her eyes. I know that in the dry winter months I often get nose bleeds.