selfabusers avatar Politics
0 36

SNL is hilarious with Alex Baldwin/Trump. People look forward to that show. As long as Trump is president, the comedians will make a fortune. lol lol

The jokes just come easy when it comes to Trump.

@dru18 The jokes just come easy when it comes to Trump.

If it were so easy then why is none of it true? In order for a joke to be funny, there needs to be an element of truth to it.

@dru18 I am sorry if the jokes seem to have gone over your head.

Some people close their eyes to all his crap. Pathetic.

Straight from the horse's mouth.

@StarzAbove Some people close their eyes to all his crap. Pathetic. Straight from the horse's mouth...

Would you mind quoting the part in that, that you find so horrible? I will then be more than happy to debunk it for you... and don't try telling me that Trump said that he grabs women by their pussies and they let him because he's a star, because that's not what he said.

@selfabuser Would you mind quoting the part in that, that you find so horrible? I will then be more than happy to debunk it...

If he didn't say it, how do you know about it. We all know he said it, get the wax out of your ears....and stop being a doofus. It isn't becoming.

@StarzAbove If he didn't say it, how do you know about it. We all know he said it, get the wax out of your ears....and stop...

If he said it then why can't anyone come up with proof that he said it. Listen to the audio very carefully and you'll notice that he never said what empty headed liberals are claiming he said.

@selfabuser If he said it then why can't anyone come up with proof that he said it. Listen to the audio very carefully and...

It's right on this tape, so listen carefully. I know that's hard to do for an empty headed conservative like yourself....but try to stay focused.

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet.
Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Gram 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Technically, Trump never said that he himself grabbed beautiful women's pussies.. he only admitted to kissing them without their permission, and that he could have grabbed their pussies had he wanted to (because he's a star). Trump never really said one way or another whether he actually grabbed their pussies. Oh, and that he tried to bed another man's wife.

Is that your point?

@PhilboydStudge "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to...

Pretty much, I enjoy honesty, people who claim Trump said that he grabs women by the pussies are not honest people at all.

They would first have to qualify as jokes. Liberal comedians are not funny they are disgusting pigs.

True, it's so easy when we have a jerk for a president.

@StarzAbove True, it's so easy when we have a jerk for a president.

Emagine how easy the Presidential jokes would have came if the American people would have elected the drunken murderer with 30,000 missing illegal e-mails.

@selfabuser Emagine how easy the Presidential jokes would have came if the American people would have elected the drunken...

All presidents have jokes made about them, but Trump is so thin skinned he can't take it. Poor baby.

She's not a murderer, and her emails didn't get into the hands of the Russians. You seem to have forgotten that Trump, himself gave the Russians classified materials, that's much worse than some emails about weddings, birthdays and social event.

Plus, you misspelled imagine wrong.

@StarzAbove All presidents have jokes made about them, but Trump is so thin skinned he can't take it. Poor baby. She's not...

How do you know that the e-mails were about weddings, birthdays and social event? Maybe they were about who she's going to murder next. Maybe they were about how she sold plutonium to the Russians.

@selfabuser How do you know that the e-mails were about weddings, birthdays and social event? Maybe they were about who she's...

How do you know they weren't. Hillary isn't president, you should be paying attention to the Trump connection with Russia, that's what is really important.

@StarzAbove How do you know they weren't. Hillary isn't president, you should be paying attention to the Trump connection with...

Why would Hillary destroy e-mails about weddings, birthdays and social events?

I do pay attention to the Trump connection with Russia. It's nice to know we have a President who works so well with other countries such as Russia. Making friends is always so much nicer than making enemies, only conservatives understand that.

@selfabuser Why would Hillary destroy e-mails about weddings, birthdays and social events? I do pay attention to the Trump...

Russia is not our friend and they never will be. Putin has something on Trump, whether it be sexual or financial, that's why he won't say anything against him.

Russia hacked into our electoral system, and any TRUE American would not approve of that.

But the truth will come out, and soon, and Trump will be on his way out. I give him about six more months.

@StarzAbove Russia is not our friend and they never will be. Putin has something on Trump, whether it be sexual or financial...

The left, such as yourself enjoys making up facts as you just did. You hope that Russia will never be our friend because the left loves to hate. To the left hate is just another safe place where they can gather together and share their misery.

You seem to really gravitate towards fake news.

@selfabuser The left, such as yourself enjoys making up facts as you just did. You hope that Russia will never be our friend...

You're the one that is full of hate, all of your posts are hateful. Too bad you can't comprehend the truth but have to make up more lies....oh well....enjoy yourself troll.

@2586041

They are competing with themselves!

JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, ABC. ...
THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON, NBC. ...
THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT, CBS. ...
LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS, NBC. ...
THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN, CBS. ...
LAST CALL WITH CARSON DALY, NBC. ...
THE DAILY SHOW WITH TREVOR NOAH, Comedy Central. ...
AT MIDNIGHT, Comedy Central.

Put 'em up against Scooby Doo and see how they fair!

@dru18 Meaning what? Notice how the conservative socks seem to follow you?

Meaning if there is only one flavor of ice cream being sold, it's hardly smart to claim that the flavor is better than all the others based on sales.

You're not conservative and yet - here you are!

When I watch comedy show, it's because I want to kick back and have a laugh. To instead be assaulted with an unfunny, highly partisan tirade of hatred isn't enjoyable, so having been burned a few times, I don't bother to watch those shows anymore. I used to like the Daily Show, can't stand it now. Used to like John Oliver, now I think he's a prick.

I have no problem finding entertainment, so I don't even really miss those shows, but I struggle to see how they can alienate half their audience, fail to be funny and still be on the air. Something's got to give, I expect they'll either change their tone or fall into irrelevance.

@2586246

I agree 100% Semple. This man is a disgrace to all Americans. But he's about to go down in disgrace.....the truth is coming out as we speak.

Lets be honest... when the President can't get out of his own way nor get on the same page as his own staff... there are going to be jokes made about him... no matter who it is.

@Zolfie Lets be honest... when the President can't get out of his own way nor get on the same page as his own staff...

I'm sure Trump is foaming at the mouth after Comey's comments today. lol lol Trump will be tweeting like crazy before long. lol

Anonymous