Do liberals really mean well when they say and do hateful things?

Image for post Do liberals really mean well when they say and do hateful things?
selfabusers avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 21

I am convinced that everyone 'means' well.
I am not convinced that liberals have a monopoly on dumb ideas.

I doubt it. No one who says or does "hateful" things means "well".

A few libs actually do believe what they put out there but most of them and some repubs are strictly in it for the money they line their pockets with.
Anyone who believes Gore, Di Caprio, ob, are really concerned about a healthy climate must be ignoring their jets that foul the air much more than the working peasants.

I like the think all political smack is done because they mean well... including your repeated anti liberal stuff.

Personally, I hate how people have taken sides when the reality is both of American major parties aren't really fighting each other... they're working together... split the people and make it look like they're fighting, but in reality, they're working together to distract the public, talk more and work less. And that's both sides... not one or the other.

@2586109

If Trump had ever said or done anything hateful I'm sure that the liberal media would have reported on it.

@2586123

Thanks, well there is an old saying that goes "if they weren't stupid, they wouldn't be liberal".

@2586157

Yes....you are bringing up something YOU brought up on one of your own posts, just to be "hateful".

My reply was to the OP, not you...

@Piper2 The person being attacked here by another member, is not a "liberal".

I'm quite sure everyone here knows that Trump isn't a liberal.

@selfabuser I'm quite sure everyone here knows that Trump isn't a liberal.

Most people don't even claim to know exactly where Trump stands, with his ever changing politically driven views on issues.

Anonymous