Iceelton654s avatar Law
5 31

I don't hate them. I don't agree with their doctrine, but they aren't hurting me. I politely decline their advances.

They have a right to their beliefs, and they have never kept me from having fun.

I have some complaints about Jehovah Witnesses, I've heard many complaints from others, but never the one that prevent people from having fun.

I've never been prevented from having fun by Jehova's Witnesses, and I harbor no ill will towards them.

Two of them came to my door and I told them I was not interested in their program because I wanted answers and they only had questions. One of them tried to ask a question, but then he realized he was only confirming what I said.

@SmartAZ Two of them came to my door and I told them I was not interested in their program because I wanted answers and they...

Whenever someone comes to my door and says have ya heard the good word I always say "Yes doughnuts are on sale" and kindly shut the door.

@Lil_Princess Whenever someone comes to my door and says have ya heard the good word I always say "Yes doughnuts are on sale"...

LMAO!!! Sometimes I loudly announce NO I WILL NOT BY YOUR COCAINE PLEASE FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO SELL TO

No, I've had no reason to hate them. I had a friend who came to embrace their beliefs, and I questioned her about some of them.

That not even acknowledging loved ones birthdays thing, did baffle me with the explanation.
I went to a church event with her once, and there were several things about it that bothered me. Nothing enough to inspire hate though, for sure.

I don't hate them and no one stops me from doing anything..

Jehova's Witness, Satan..or whoever..

hmm smilie Preventing how????

My happy ass walks out the door and I have fun and I come home and I have fun and can't remember not a one has ruined that.

Way to spread the hate there sunshine...it does wonders for the site. biggrin smilie

🦋

Lol serves them right

Im sure you read my top comments no birthdays no holidays i find them boring

Preventing people having fun is their fun, do you see the apparent conflict with what you are saying?

No christmas no birthdays no holidays period

And how can a man live without haloween

I didnt have a childhood so i could never be one

I cant stand them im sorry thats just me

I hate any religious Cult, Jehovh Witnesses, Scientology, Mormons, Hasidic Jews, etc they all treat women like slaves

Anonymous