selfabusers avatar People & Celebrities
0 13
@2586605

hahaha and the Republicans forgive everything except us Democrats. lol hug smiliehug smilie

While not an Afflec fan, he had no control over what his ancestors did, anymore than the Africans who hunted and sold slaves to traders.

Is the left pissed about Afleck's ancestors owning slaves? Or, about Afleck initially trying to censor that information? Or, both? Or, that Kathy Griffin's stunt took all the press?

@Budwick Is the left pissed about Afleck's ancestors owning slaves? Or, about Afleck initially trying to censor that...

The fact that he tried covering it up is something I imagine the left is proud of him for. The fact that he failed is something the left accepts. Failure is something the left has become accustomed to.

@2586592

You don't care about the suffrage the slaves went through at the hands of their evil white slave masters? I think you need to turn in your bleeding heart members card.

It's not like it's his fault is it? Can you be blamed for what your ancestors did 100 years before you were born?

It's not too hard to understand why he would not want that information to be public.

@LiVi It's not like it's his fault is it? Can you be blamed for what your ancestors did 100 years before you were...

Of course, it's his fault! He's a white male and he needs to pay reparations to the black man, even the 2nd generation African American black man needs to get paid!

Left, right, center... who cares? I'm sure if you went back far enough in any of our family trees you'd find your ancestors did things you would never do. And I'm no Afflec fan either.

@PhilboydStudge Left, right, center... who cares? I'm sure if you went back far enough in any of our family trees you'd find your...

I've traced my family tree all the way back to them freeing the slaves. To this day there is no trace of there ever being a democrat in my family tree. Can you imagine how proud I am?

There is nothing to forgive, except his insistence that they leave out certain parts of his family history. I do recall hearing about that, over two years ago. I thought it was quite entitled sounding, on Ben Affleck's part.

I've watched the show, and many people on there hear things about their distant ancestors that sort of horrify them.