What is the average IQ of a political troll?

I know you guys like to jerk off for each other but really it is time to grow up.

50% 0-10 0% 10 -20 0% 30-40 0% Can't be anything about 40. 50% Other
Jokes & Humour
3 18

I think most trolls of any kind are on the autistic spectrum.

LiVis avatar LiVi Other +3Reply

Don't feed it, and it will either starve, or go away.

I would say -1. And it seems as though we have one trolling every day now. Trying to stir the pot, but only showing his ignorance. Ignoring the true facts, etc. Never fear he won't be around much longer.

@2586611

You're exactly right. McFly tells it like it is, but some Trump supporters don't want to hear the truth. And our latest troll is out there with hateful posts, all day and nothing is said about it.

@2586694

Trolls have no parents, they just sprout up from the mud.

@StarzAbove Trolls have no parents, they just sprout up from the mud.

Looks like that troll got pushed back where he came from.

The mean IQ is around 100 with a standard deviation of around 15. That would make people with an IQ of 40 or lower at least 4 standard deviations from the mean. Translation. Only a very, very small percentage of people have an IQ of 40 or less.

@PhilboydStudge The mean IQ is around 100 with a standard deviation of around 15. That would make people with an IQ of 40 or lower...

Intelligence Levels
As psychologists developed and refined IQ Testing, classification systems were established, and any child with an IQ of above 70 was considered "normal", while those with scores above 130 were
considered "gifted."

Retardation Levels
 Morons - Those with IQs between 51 and 70 (adequate learning skills to complete menial tasks and to communicate) (probably OP)
 Imbeciles - Those with IQs between 26 and 50 (unable to progress past a mental age of approximately six)
 Idiots - those with IQs between 0 and 25 (poor motor skills, extremely limited communication, and little response to stimulus)

The gifted/normal/moron/imbecile/idiot classification system remained in use until the early 1970s.

@VicZinc Intelligence Levels As psychologists developed and refined IQ Testing, classification systems were established...

Interesting.

I thought being an imbecile was worse than being an idiot, but what do I know. I'm only normal.