+7

I would Honestly HATE To be Hasidim

Arranged marriages, Men basically owning women, having to shave your head and wear a wig, All the men have ugly beards, too many layers during summer, no booze, no going out after dark if you are female (HYPOCRITICAL!) Having to live in MONSEY, the armpit of NY State, no lesbianism, It sounds like a book of everything i hate rolled into one!

I'm not saying it should be annihilated, I'm just saying, if people wanna leave let them.

Image for post I would Honestly HATE To be Hasidim
TomboyJanets avatar Religion
3 4

It seems completely unfair to categorize like this but I live in a county where religious extremists are knocking down prestine natural beauty and turning evreything into THIS!!!

@2586812

On top of that they treat the environment as a dumping ground and think Car safety is a myth because god will protect them (which is why their cars are all banged up and 9 times out of ten when I almost get into an accident It's with one of them, I even have a trophy from their suv to prove it)