Is complaining about your country a part of the Western Way of Life?? Or is complaining a result of...what?

People seem to complain a lot...if it's not politics it's more politics... otherwise the cost of living...or the price of gas...do people do that...thinking that the more they complain the more it may change?

Image for post **Is complaining about your country a part of the Western Way of Life??** //Or is complaining a result of...what?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 10

It's one of our many ways that we want to make our place better. WE disagree on how to do so but sometimes we idolize people so much that we turn a blind eye to their misdeeds and that is dangerous. Worship an idea not a person, the idea will change our country for the better, the person can go one way or another.

It's called freedom of speech. Which all Americans hold dear.

I think complaining is part of human nature... or at least 1st world human nature... but I assume that it is true for all classes.

Complaining won't change a darn thing but sometimes people just need to vent. Nothing good comes from holding stuff in

🦋

Carrying on about politics will change nothing...voting does..

When you feel the need to argue about politics, do it with a stop sign.
In the end, you'll get the same results as arguing with another person.
It doesn't bother me, so I don't even need to do that..

A persons vote is the only thing that makes a difference..

All the bitching and complaining in the world...will change nothing..
That's right, sorry to tell you that..Nothing...well maybe your blood pressure.

Complaining is a result of drama...

I complained about a president I didn't like and guess what, he was elected for a second term..

So when the three headed monster you didn't vote for, and you're completely sure, will never in a million years get elected a second term... does..

Then maybe that'll make you rethink about what arguing, bitching and complaining...really achieved for you..

Vote and forget about it...Unless you just need drama, then carry on..

@2587198

I never watch news on tv...

Some people think they have to watch that every day..
I couldn't care less..

My tv usually stays on the weather channel, more than anything else.
Most of the time i'm not watching it anyway smile smilie