People talk about Trump too much; we're on Trump overload.

You just constantly hear the name in ridiculous numbers. It was the same with the name Obama but to a lesser degree.

55% I Agree 18% I Disagree 27% Other
JerryHendricksons avatar News & Current Events
3 16

I totally agree. Politics are just not my cup of tea.

🦋

Some people do..

I don't...I have better things to waste my time on..

@DandyDon Some people do.. I don't...I have better things to waste my time on..

I'm talking generally. Of course there are people who have other things they'd rather do.

@2587409

Well, I was a child during Nixon so this is the most I've ever heard anyone talk about a person in my life.

It's hard not to be addicted to the man. Just look at how close we came to having Hillary as our President! America dodged a bullet the day Trump was elected.

This is going to be 8 great years ahead of us.

@DontBeStupid It's hard not to be addicted to the man. Just look at how close we came to having Hillary as our President!...

You mean, two years, don't you? He will self destruct before four years. He is his own worse enemy.

@DontBeStupid Terms are 4 years, 2 terms is 8 years.

Yeah, I know the rules, just like I know he will never make it.

@dru18 Yeah, I know the rules, just like I know he will never make it.

He seems to be doing a great job so far. Hell, we're buddies with Russia now, how great is that?

How can you NOT talk about him?! He is in the news every single day, and it's never good.

@dru18 How can you NOT talk about him?! He is in the news every single day, and it's never good.

It seems that all the negative news about Trump turns out being fake news. If Trump is so bad then why can't they find something that is true about him?

There was a reason for Watergate.

Anonymous