What's the longest you have ever driven?

Image for post What's the longest you have ever driven?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
8 34
@2587129

That sounds like a very interesting challenge! But I would hate to pay that gas bill just for two drinks hehe smilie

@2587147

That's certainly one way to make it more interesting smile smilie

About 7 hours one time coming home from Florida. Started driving around 6 p.m. arrived home at 1 in the morning. The family was asleep most of that time. I don't usually do the driving.

@Zolfie That's a good long drive... any breaks?

No breaks....it was night and everyone was asleep, and I just wanted to get home.

@Zolfie And you did it! Way to go :)

lol I turned the A/C on full blast right in my face, and chewed a lot of gum. lol And when we got home one of the kids said, "
we knew you could do it, Mom." lol

NY to Carlsbad NM

@TomboyJanet NY to Carlsbad NM

omg smilie That's like 2,000 miles!!! Did you drive the whole way? Wow y smiliemario8 smilie

@Zolfie That's like 2,000 miles!!! Did you drive the whole way? Wow

I'm a travel nut I hate staying in one place too long it makes my skin crawl! I love deserts and plains and palm trees.

There were no planes involved in that trip. I wanted to see the landscape change from ground level

@2587108

omg smilie Did you drive the whole way? That's about 1,400 miles! y smiliemario8 smilie

@2587148

I'm not sure I could do that, without a couple of breaks.

My longest trip I needed to stop to take a mental break because my mind was wandering too much and wasn't following the lane well enough.

Approximately 800 km (circa 500 miles) in about ten hours or so, with a couple of short breaks.

@2587152

You are a trooper! Long travel there!

Phoenix, AZ to some little town in S. Carolina 32 hours non-stop.

@Zolfie Wow, non-stop? No bathroom breaks?

Well, of course I had to stop for gas and coffee and other needs.

About 17 hours from here to Texas.
🦋

Across country many times, and then one time up to Canada. I like challenges and being in charge.

The only time I regretted, is when I took my Trans Am through four states during a heavy snow storm.

@2587367

USAF? Though those are long trips.

Chicago to Portland, OR

Anonymous