+5

Most Wall Street investors could be easily beaten up in a fight and dominated. They'd just whine I'll sue you!!!! ILL SUE YOU!! Those who hide behind lawyers are cowards.

Wall Street is for Pussies

Image for post Most Wall Street investors could be easily beaten up in a fight and dominated. They'd just whine I'll sue you!!!! ILL SUE YOU!! Those who hide behind lawyers are cowards.
TomboyJanets avatar Countries & Places
1 13

Image in content) except this one....I wanna invest in her!

@2587225

Because if you try to fight them they just run away yet they act like big shots and cheat and lie and screw people over. Yet when anyone calls them on their bullshit they get all whiney and hide behind lawyers and government

@2587231

Most of them do. I'm not a fan of throwing others under the bus to get ahead.

@2587234

Trump is a good example yes. But so is Madoff, and everyone who uses tax loopholes or offshore shelters or government bribes i mean lobbying.

Everyone with a mutual fund or retirement account is a Wall Street investor. Many can not be easily beaten and dominated. I've been in a few scraps; the other guy didn't have an easy time of it; although, I did have a wrestler who outweighed me by 50lbs make short work of me. He'd still kick my ass but he'd have a hard time now; I learned.

@JerryHendrickson Everyone with a mutual fund or retirement account is a Wall Street investor. Many can not be easily beaten and...

I'm talking more of the twinkle toes down town manhattan suits who can barely walk across a patch of ice without hugging their briefcase and tiptoing

@TomboyJanet I'm talking more of the twinkle toes down town manhattan suits who can barely walk across a patch of ice without...

Which makes you wonder: Why in the hell do shoes not have more sneaker-like treads? You might as well be on skis when wearing dress/business shoes. The soles are completely smooth.