Feel old yet?

Image for post Feel old yet?
SmartAZs avatar Life
2 5

Patrick Stewart

Jonathan Frakes

Brent Spiner

Levar Burton

Denise Crosby

Michael Dorn

Gates McFadden

Took me a while to identify Denise Crosby: she played Tasha Yar and Tasha Yar's daughter.

I do today. For the last few days I've been building a deck. The first day was all digging post-holes. I have an auger ; it caught a rock and cranked my right wrist and shoulder a bit. So, then I'm working in pain, got a little sunburn, and have to carry heavy pressure treated lumber. Worked until 7 tonight. The kink in my upper back/shoulder sucks. I'm an old man. That's why I changed professions; it's just that sometimes I need to build something out of necessity. I've still got it though and I was surprised to hear that I still swear a lot when doing construction.

@JerryHendrickson I do today. For the last few days I've been building a deck. The first day was all digging post-holes. I have an...

I know what you mean. My lungs are not what they used to be and I get extremely annoyed when I can't get enough air, which is any time I try to work. You know how it is: sex, money, and air only seem important when you're not getting enough.