Lil_Princesss avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
5 12
@2587827

I am not stranger to that comment either. crs smilie

I love all kinds of music.

I have got a huge range of music i love, from, heavy metal to country, classical to black metal, jazz to blues, and almost everythign in between lol, not a fan of opera though.

and i agree, can;t go a day without listening to music

@Anonymousmouse I have got a huge range of music i love, from, heavy metal to country, classical to black metal, jazz to blues, and...

There is some opera I do enjoy but some I just can't find myself listening to ever again.

I love when people share music because it gives me the opportunity to hear new music that I wouldn't have found on my own.

While I am not a fan of metal I have heard some songs that I rather enjoyed lately.

@Lil_Princess There is some opera I do enjoy but some I just can't find myself listening to ever again. I love when people share...

there is one or two opera songs i like, but opera in general is awful.

me too

metal is pretty much all i have been listening too the past 3 years, along with country lol

Anonymous