What would you like someone to ask you? A topic or perhaps a sample question, por favor.

Image for post **What would you like someone to ask you?** //A topic or perhaps a sample question, por favor.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
11 76

There's a lot I'd like to be asked, but few I'd be able to answer without it attracting criticism rather than understanding.

How has this year worked out Sukie? I know it's had it's ups and downs for you...

@2588151

Actually I don't mind that if a person critisizing has some facts, or asks questions to understand where I'm coming from, but sometimes the problem is that you try and answer someone's question or comment and you find that if you haven't answered it like a lawyer providing a legal document... similar to the terms and conditions on facebook etc, then they'll pick out one omission in your comment and turn into an weekend lawyer on you. Yet if you posted a comment that covered every angle including scenario's and case history examples with factual links to every angle, people would not read it or think, what the??

It's why i like the posts "do you think i'm pretty" can't go wrong here hehe smilie

@2588931

Hehe yes I know, the most asked question on SH i think :)

@2587940

We didn't expect you to be perfect, but you do a great job....

@2587940

I like you just the way you are.... not because you're perfect but because you admit when you're wrong and you are always trying to be better. Can't ask for more than than hug smilie

I'd like to be asked: so, Sukie...how has this year worked out...and how do you feel about that. Oh, and BTW...what do you really think about Amirite.

@2587943

Ha ha...unfair if seeker has to ask for question...

@Sukiesnow I'd like to be asked: so, Sukie...how has this year worked out...and how do you feel about that. Oh, and...

Well Sukie, just how has this year been for you so far?

Now my curiosity has been peaked...Just what do you really think of Amirite?

biggrin smilie

@2587948

Are you British? Shite is British...

I would like to be asked...

"Do you want that 10 million dollars in direct deposit?"

How much money can I give you?

@Jaxxi How much money can I give you?

Yah. And various versions thereof. Here's a blank check...and the only question I have for you is...what amount do you want me to fill in?

@2594272

Aren't humans special?

@2601233

It was my attempt (failed) at being sarcastic.

@2601244

Yes. It is worthy of both a serious and lighthearted answer...said she...remembering what someone told her about people and about volunteering at an Animal Shelter.

Well, you might have noticed that I almost never ask questions. I'm so full of answers that I just want to see somebody else's questions.

@2594556

Mmmm... only if you mop up, Mr. Janitor wink smiliehehe smilie

@2594556

Ha ha...why would you think I would frown upon this?

Zolfie, do you want hugs, kiss, ear scratched,etc

Ok, how about this one: "What do you know about merry go rounds?"

@Sukiesnow What kind of a line is that?

Darling, the question was "What would you like someone to ask you?" I just happen to know some things about merry go rounds, and I like when somebody asks me about something I know.

I really can't think of anything I would want anyone to actually ask me that they already haven't this past week. It has been a rather odd week in my world.

🦋

"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

@Sukiesnow That's an old line...just FYI.

Of course it is, that's why I happen to know it. The Bellamy Brothers made a song of it in 1979.

Anonymous