StarzAboves avatar Politics
6 27
@2588524

He'll lie under oath and then he'll be gone. lol

Yes, he seems like a pretty honest fellow.

Probably not, but I can't think of any other president that ever stuck to their word.

@Azlotto Probably not, but I can't think of any other president that ever stuck to their word.

I can't think of any other president that has lied as much as Trump. He has been diagnosed with the disease called lie-abetes.

Trump was wise to get rid of Comey, he's clearly partisan, and if the President can't trust his FBI director to be fair to him, that's not a situation he can allow to stand.

[Political Insider] Former FBI Director James Comey has detailed notes of every conversation he had with Donald Trump. But there is no physical record of his conversations with Barack Obama

But that’s not the only example of Comey neglecting to make note of an important conversation. Last July, he didn’t record his three-hour interview with Hillary Clinton.

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/...#ixzz4jjEnBpL2

@Maze Trump was wise to get rid of Comey, he's clearly partisan, and if the President can't trust his FBI director to be...

He didn't get rid of Comey at all. The Russian investigation has really taken off now.

He didn't have to take notes with Obama, Obama wasn't a liar like Trump is.

@Maze Not a liar? Come on Starz.

Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie. That's a fact.

See Tiff's graphic above. That says it all.

@StarzAbove Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie. That's a fact. See Tiff's graphic above. That says it all.

It's not a fact if it's not true.

I guess you could post a link to everything that comes out of Trumps is a lie, but as you know that's not going to happen.

Anonymous