VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
5 8

No, $75 sounds like too much... as Jerry above said, $60 for an hour (or $1 per minute) sounds about right for the market... also you don't have to be naked, they can give good massages even with clothing on.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie No Way +2Reply

I don't wear scrubs and only charge $60 for an hours. People come to me miserable and leave happy. I take away pain. As an LMT, I've helped a lot of people. It's a good idea.

@VicZinc I hear a good massage is one of the best things that can happen to a person.

I believe it to be so. I knew that I would be a massage therapist on the day I got my first professional massage. The pain that it takes away is not just physical, but emotional as well.

No not unlwss you know him/her as a true professional.

Haha! I think a massage can be very beneficial, for several 'issues' . I've not had many, but when I had injuries, it really has helped some. I've never been "naked" though, except when the masseuse was someone I knew very well. :)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous