What is the temperature when you ditch the fan and finally turn on the AC?

Image for post What is the temperature when you ditch the fan and finally turn on the AC?
25% 80 13% 83 25% 85 0% 88 13% 90 25% Other
Serggios avatar
4 18
@2588961

it wuz 84 in my room last night. I turned the AC on and the fan wouldnt work. This morning I kicked it a few times and itz working fine now.

73

Depending on the humidity, it's about 80-85. We set the temperature in the house to 72.

I guess I just like it cooler than most, because I don't like it when it starts getting over 75. But I've always been told I like it a bit cooler for some reason, not sure why.

About 85 then I start noticing it.

🦋

@Ada I'd be frying at 75F. 乂^◡^乂

I am not sure what happened to me. After my c-section in 2008, I freeze all the time

Starting to think they removed the baby and installed an AC unit hehe smilie

@2589530

LOLZ. On the odd couple of days the temperature might just crawl over 70 here so at 75°F I'm completely fried, but I guess at 85°F with no air con I'd be completely screwed Will.swt smiliehehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

It has to be in the low 70's before I turn mine off, usually. It's mostly on, so here when I turn it off is more of the question. I love it when I can, and open all the windows that will. :)

Holy crap! At any of those the heat would kill me

Anonymous