Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
12 54

I also only saw the first one and I did enjoy it.

@2589187

Here is "one" smile smilie

@2589219

Oh yeah, there is always more...

So what stuck your interest? What are some of the good/great videos of back that are overlooked/under rated?

@2589235

Awe I thought you were going to name something I haven't heard of. But yes those were both good movies.

@2589245

That's a new one I haven't heard about yet.

@2589255

Individual Retirement Account? hehe smilie

Na I know Irish Republican Army (though I had to look up the "R" tongue smilie)

@2589306

Yeah I looked it up as soon as you mentioned it smile smilie

@StarzAbove Nope. lol

So your into 🌟 z but not galaxies?

@Zolfie So your into 🌟 z but not galaxies?

Right. I like the tear jerker movies. lol

@StarzAbove Right. I like the tear jerker movies. lol

But you can't have Starz without the galaxies...

Tear jerkers, you mean chick flicks? hehe smilie

@StarzAbove Yep, chick flicks. lol

But, I thought you were a police officer, not a chick?

You know... unless you're a a tough chick

Who's an officer as well

@Zolfie But, I thought you were a police officer, not a...

Cop today, plain Jane tomorrow....who knows. lol

@StarzAbove Cop today, plain Jane tomorrow....who knows. lol

Hmm so you're not a chick? sad smilie, I thought there might be another non-human emo smilie

@Zolfie Hmm so you're not a chick? , I thought there might be another non-human

Gosh you're hard to talk to....I SAID I liked chick flicks. Geez. lol

Actually, I only have seen the first one, I liked it.

@2589156

Princess Leia

@2589156

Oo me neither, we must be the only ones lol

i didn't mind them Z. 乂º◡º乂

Yes, I enjoyed the first one. I don't recall seeing any others, though.

hmm smilie I just realized I stayed awake though those and can't even make it through either Thor movie without sleeping

🦋

I liked the first one...from what I can remember...but it didn't really make much of an impact on me. I'm more of a LOTR person.

My wife and I went and saw the first one when it came out in theaters. There was nothing else like it at the time. It was an experience. Loved it.

I have. The Force Awakens is my favourite. I haven't seen Rogue One yet, but it's on my list.

I feel really bad at disagreeing, but I've never got into Star Wars. I've tried and it should suit me, I love sci fi and Star Trek and almost anything else. I must need therapy eek smilie

@OzSurfer I feel really bad at disagreeing, but I've never got into Star Wars. I've tried and it should suit me, I love sci...

Na, don't feel bad, to be honest I've never be able to sit through a whole movie yet hehe smilie

It just has so many slow points and their long draw out music numbers have annoy me like crazy as a pup. My ears have always been a bit sensitive, and those music numbers go on and on. They're good, but they drive me up a wall... which is not good.

See up, wall is not good ;P

@Zolfie Na, don't feel bad, to be honest I've never be able to sit through a whole movie yet It just has so many...

Yeah I see, makes sense. I saw the first one but I found i never became attached to the characters and it just seemed like random stuff was happening everywhere..., that kind of feeling you have when you're late to a party and everyone knows what's going on except you lol

@OzSurfer Yeah I see, makes sense. I saw the first one but I found i never became attached to the characters and it just...

Yeah I can understand that, probably the same way with me and a number of card games.

I'm just not interested in card games, because it seems as soon as you learn all the rules, the game goes out of fad and no one is playing it anymore.

Also, I wanted to PM you, but it said only those that you follow can message you.

@Zolfie Yeah I can understand that, probably the same way with me and a number of card games. I'm just not interested in...

I agree about that with card games, I find the same thing. Oops sorry about the following thing, all fixed :)

@2597573

I'm guessing none of the X-men either? :P

I like the one with space in it.

@ZonkeyBalls I like the one with space in it.

Yeah the ones without space are horrible...

Except the American Football ones... those are pretty awesome still smile smilie

@2589301

Yeah hearing the background stuff sometimes ruins items tongue smiliesad smilie

I liked the first one. The second one was only half a movie and I never went to another one.

Anonymous