+5

Look I am not the bragging type but it takes like Dora the Explorer about 30 minutes to solve something and I can do it in 20...I know impressive right.🙄

Maybe I should have been a detective...oh wait...I would suck at a stakeout...nevermind😘

Image for post Look I am not the bragging type but it takes like Dora the Explorer about 30 minutes to solve something and I can do it in 20...I know impressive right.🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
8 15

''Swiper no swiping!'' (otherwise I'll bust you up real good!). hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +6Reply
@Lil_Princess That would have made the show a tad bit more interesting

I know it use to drive me insane, arrraagh!
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +4Reply
@Ada I know it use to drive me insane, arrraagh! 乂^◡^乂

My first 3 were obsessed with it ono smilie

Lex comes along and she was like "Duh....it is right there...what is wrong with you" hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess My first 3 were obsessed with it Lex comes along and she was like "Duh....it is right there...what is wrong...

Haha good to hear you won't be dragged through it all a forth time Kat. hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +4Reply
@Ada Haha good to hear you won't be dragged through it all a forth time Kat. 乂^◡^乂

Yes that was a blessing...well till I realized "Oh no she is like her mama, I am in trouble" hehe smilie

Oh, come on, don't judge Dora. Didn't you know she doesn't hear right? Why do you think she never hears what people say at the first time and you have to repeat it? She's trying, the poor girl.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@2589651

omg smilie that little critter sure does

Anonymous