Mcflys avatar Politics
2 11

And of course McFly is lying - again.

It's true that all the cabinet members had good things to say about Trump and his administration - [not surprising since they are all part of the administration.] But, there was no requirement as McLie purported.

@Budwick And of course McFly is lying - again. It's true that all the cabinet members had good things to say about Trump...

Crap! Do you even read or watch the same news as normal people do? It was a damn embarrassment!

@dru18 Crap! Do you even read or watch the same news as normal people do? It was a damn embarrassment!

I'm sure that people being pleasant to one another can be upsetting to you. It might feel kind of weird at first DD - but, after a while, not only do you get used to being pleasant, you'll find that people are pleasant to you as well!

I believe you found it embarrassing because you told to feel embarrassed. Your team has nothing better to do than to make an SNL type video mocking the event.

@Budwick I'm sure that people being pleasant to one another can be upsetting to you. It might feel kind of weird at first...

Oh please, that passed "pleasant' ten miles back. They were trying to appease this jack ass. I couldn't imagine any other president pulling this crap.

Because you told to feel embarrassed? That is a feeling, Budwick, and it is not done on command.

I was embarrassed to see people desperately grovel

It was very sad to see grown men and women grovel to keep their jobs, all because we have a president that needs attention and praise all the time. It was all scripted by Trump's chief of staff. Pathetic.

The United States is not low, just Trump. And if you know anything about him, he always has been.

Trump's specific instructions were:

"Most of you know most of the people around the room, but I'm going to start with our Vice President, where is our Vice President? Our Vice President... oh there he is. I'll maybe start with Mike and we'll just go around and just- you name your position and then we'll ask these folks [gesturing to the press] to, uh, go back and have a good day and we're going to discuss our various reports. Mike?"

Of course Trump's cabinet are going to have good things to say about him, they're his cabinet. But to suggest that "everyone had to state something nice about him" is a blatant lie. All Trump told them to do is introduce themselves and name their positions, the rest was up to them.

Anonymous