Budwicks avatar Brands & Products
5 30

I bought a portable charger (for my phone) which ran out of battery in one day, and I have never managed to figure out how to recharge it's battery 😫

Either I am an idiot or that thing doesn't work!

@2589658

Perhaps sticking them up your backside would have a beneficial effect...! 🤔

@2589658

lol Are you blonde? hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2589683

Well it must be shining bright this morning....lol

I bought one of those self winding, non-kinking hoses.

They neither self winding or non-kinking.
Waste of money.

@Budwick I bought one of those self winding, non-kinking hoses. They neither self winding or non-kinking. Waste of money.

Maybe you read the label wrong and it actually said "No whining and no kinkiness please." 😂

My dishwasher, it doesn't get my silverware clean so I have to hand wash them.

POS smart phone. I really miss my flip phone. If I want to be on a computer, I get on a computer. If I want to make a phone call, I get on a phone.

Glasses (optical) I can never find them because I'm not wearing any.

@JerryHendrickson Glasses (optical) I can never find them because I'm not wearing any.

Not to sound like a smart ass, but that's why I make a conscious effort to put my glasses down in the same place - every time.

[I guess that wasn't so smart assy after all. ]

My stihl weed trimmer. It is a bear to get started. Runs great once it does, but.....geeze

@Carla My stihl weed trimmer. It is a bear to get started. Runs great once it does, but.....geeze

Carla, I had the same problem with my Stihl chain saws. I looked up how to tune them up on line. Simple instructions and took about 15 minutes. Made a world of difference and it was easy to do.

@JustJimColo Carla, I had the same problem with my Stihl chain saws. I looked up how to tune them up on line. Simple...

Thank you jim. I have a stihl chain saw, too. I have zero complaints about it.
My trimmer has one of those pulls that is supposed to be easy start. Nothing easy about it. But i will definately google it. Should have done so way before now:[

@Carla Thank you jim. I have a stihl chain saw, too. I have zero complaints about it. My trimmer has one of those pulls...

I like my Stihl chain saw and have had it since 1982. After taking it in and being charged $75 for a tune up every few years, I learned how to do it myself. I figure I've saved about $500. (There is nothing easy about a "pull" starter, on anything <s> ) On my weed whacker, I went to a 4 cycle. It's a lot easier to start and no mixing of gas/oil.

I put the darned things all over the place.

@JerryHendrickson I put the darned things all over the place.

Me too:]. I hate having to use them. I think i subconciously lose them on purpose.

My xbox one

my macbook, freezes all the time

@Anonymousmouse my macbook, freezes all the time

I think that's the first complaint I've ever heard about an apple computer.

@Budwick I think that's the first complaint I've ever heard about an apple computer.

people feel too ashamed to talk about how bad their macbooks are because they spent so much money on them, they get into that ignorant stage and tells themselves its a good product lol. when Steve jobs was at the helm apple computers where good, but not anymore,

and after getting my gaming desktop, which turns on faster then an application opens on my mac, I will NEVER go back to mac, I have seen the light lol, macbooks are really really expensive for something to simply look at facebook lol. pc does everything better (something i used to say was not possible)

@Anonymousmouse people feel too ashamed to talk about how bad their macbooks are because they spent so much money on them, they get...

I was a MAC guy, in the 90's. Still have my old MAC -SE. Making the change to PC was a big deal for me. All new software was a big investment. But, there was so much more available!

Like you - I saw the light.

the female reproductive system

Anonymous