+11

Men should not wear see-thru t-shirts. Amirite?

It shows off your man-boobs. Who wants to see that? While it's okay it's just not necessary.

Image for post **Men should not wear see-thru t-shirts.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 30

I see nothing wrong with it, it beats going shirtless. hmm smilie

@2590078

Can you see it now?

@2590080

ummm wonder why? It's the same format I always use.

@2590082

I'll try something else.

@2590088

lol so do I. lol

There are many things, that many people, shouldn't wear.

@Sukiesnow What are you suggesting these people do?

Dress a little more modest.... They CAN wear whatever they want, but like I said, some people shouldn't.

@JustJimColo Dress a little more modest.... They CAN wear whatever they want, but like I said, some people shouldn't.

Yes, I see...but you gotta admit...it must be hard to find clothing in the right size...

@Sukiesnow Yes, I see...but you gotta admit...it must be hard to find clothing in the right size...

The selection opportunities do go down when you are obese. It's still like trying to force a size 10 foot into a size 6 shoe though.

@JustJimColo The selection opportunities do go down when you are obese. It's still like trying to force a size 10 foot into a...

I don't know, babe. I have a neighbor who is overweight and she sometimes wears something inappropriate (to me)... I say nothing...

I happen to know she has about 4 different sizes of clothes in her closets; and she feels really bad about going up a size... In life shit happens and some ppl take it out in different ways...perhaps by gaining wt. some people are saying FU to society....

The guy in the batman suit...kinda looks cute (at least he's trying something) and anyway men can get away with being overweight much more than women.

@Sukiesnow I don't know, babe. I have a neighbor who is overweight and she sometimes wears something inappropriate (to me)...

I don't have a problem with people who are overweight. It's more about wearing clothes that fit. If a woman is a size 24, she shouldn't be trying to wear a size 12, so she can tell people she is a size 12.

Is that the same guy in both photos?

@dru18 Is that the same guy in both photos?

I think it's the same guy with some wt loss...some site about man boobs.

Correct, Men should not wear see-thru t-shirts... but some women should smile smilie

I wear florescent green vests. They make me look like a state transportation worker.

Lol and girls should not wear short shorts or tank tops right? Lol

Everyone should dress modestly. IMO

Anonymous