After someone smiles at you for no reason...do you check your mirror to glimpse whatever they saw?

Or staring. Lots of people stare - I guess they weren't told it was impolite - sometimes someone staring makes me wonder...WTF?

Image for post **After someone smiles at you for no reason...do you check your mirror to glimpse whatever they saw?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 16
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

First I check my zipper...I got like 10 seconds in the bathroom to use it and check my phone and back to the floor ono smilie

Then I check the buttons on my shirt...I have been oversleeping...I am lucky I have pants on when I leave the house omg smilie

Then I go look at my hair hehe smilie

I have daily experience with this

🦋

When someone smiles at me, i smile back.
Staring is generally just rude.

I usually just ignore it....problem solved.

I normally look behind me, just to be sure they're smiling at me.

I usually assume they are smiling at something else

I don't need to look in the mirror. I know what's on the T-Shirt I'm wearing that day.

In my area of Texas, folks are just friendly, so I smile back, and sometimes tell them to have a pleasant day. Today, a lady and I nearly crashed our grocery carts, and I just smiled and said 'it's nice to meet you', and she started laughing, and it made the day for both of us.

Anonymous