+2

So if you drop part of your cookie in the printer and hit copy...you will not get another another cookie🙄

I know, I was just as shocked as anyone😘

Image for post So if you drop part of your cookie in the printer and hit copy...you will not get another another cookie🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
4 22
@2591803

hmm smilieWhere do I sign up?

@2591820

I am applying today.

@2591772

think smiliehmm smilie...I need to look in to one of those

@2592337

Wow that is really interesting. I used to log serial numbers for printers for Lexmark International from 1998-2008.

@2592731

Yes that would be the very one. They had a distribution center in my town until 2008. I had the opportunity to go to Lexington after they closed here but turned it down because I didn't want to move to Kentucky at the time.

@2592742

Oh that is cool. Even if the hours were long and at times things were stressful, I will say they were the best company that I ever worked for. We were treated like family and not a dollar.

@2592758

If they were to come back here, I would go back to them in a heartbeat. I have heard that too. I haven't checked the stock prices lately. That is how I used to determine how well we were doing.

@2591927

Bet he was disappointed

@2591955

I am not shocked. I have heard similar stories bout our hospital.

@2591970

One funny one I heard was a guy who tried to use monopoly money...

@2591985

I laughed till I cried on that one.

Anonymous