StarzAboves avatar
2 42

Wait what??? How could he have never heard of them? I have known about them since I was 5.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Wait what??? How could he have never heard of them? I have known about them since I was 5. 🦋

You'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb not to have ever heard of them. but he said he didn't know about them. Another lie.

@Lil_Princess That is crazy.

Yes it is. David Duke is a well known leader of the KKK and for Trump to say he never heard of him is just one big lie. He was even at some of Trump's campaign rallies.

@Lil_Princess I ain't heard that name in forever.

But you heard of him. Trump is a lot older than you are, and says he's never heard of him.

@StarzAbove But you heard of him. Trump is a lot older than you are, and says he's never heard of him.

That is just silly for him to say. If he didn't remember he could have said something like Could you refresh my memory

@Lil_Princess That is just silly for him to say. If he didn't remember he could have said something like Could you refresh my memory

He blatantly lied about it because being associated with the KKK is not most people are comfortable with.

@StarzAbove He blatantly lied about it because being associated with the KKK is not most people are comfortable with.

No I don't think a majority of people would be. I know I am not comfortable when the petition to hold meetings here

Trump was asked what he thought about David Duke, he said he hadn't heard of him.

@Maze Trump was asked what he thought about David Duke, he said he hadn't heard of him.

Heck that is a name I ain't heard in a spell. I forget all bout him myself

@Lil_Princess I don't watch much news anymore like I used to do

You're better off. Too much bad stuff being reported all the time.

@StarzAbove You're better off. Too much bad stuff being reported all the time.

That is pretty much why I stopped. I remember my mama used to get so stressed out by the news.

While there will always be bad in the world, it should never darken or cover up all the good that happens

@2592593

You communicate telepathically with Donald Trump?

@2592944

I think he has trouble with the facts. lol

@2592979

That's true, and he listens to Fox Noise, so we know exactly what he's thinking and believing.

@2592590

Yes, there is that.

@2592526

That's true. They are all racists, so it's natural they lobbed onto Trump. He'll probably put Duke in his cabinet one of these days. Today he chose a wedding planner to run the housing department. That shows how really ignorant our president is.

@StarzAbove That's true. They are all racists, so it's natural they lobbed onto Trump. He'll probably put Duke in his...

I was going to say something about that. His sons wedding planner to run hud. She says she graduated from law school, but i heard they cannot find any record.

What a shitshow....

So if you like cheeseburgers you're a racist because the KKK likes cheeseburgers too.

@Carla You know better, maze. It was the denial.

It's pathetic that some Trump supporters are still in denial when they know Trump is a blatant liar.

Not knowing who David Duke is means you're a racist? How does that work?

@Maze Not knowing who David Duke is means you're a racist? How does that work?

I dont believe anyone but duke was called a racist. But it is absurd to think that trump didnt know who he was. If he is that ill informed, how could he possibly be fit to be a even a county commisioner?

@Maze So, David Duke is so noteworthy that everyone who's anyone knows all about him?

Anyone born in the last century. Who knoes what is going on in our country.. he was a brietbart fan....

@Maze How much do you know about him? Are you familiar with his work?

I know enough to know he is a racist and has run for office several times. I know his name and what he stands for. Isnt that enough?

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, convicted felon, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

A former Republican Louisiana State Representative, he was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke unsuccessfully ran for the Louisiana State Senate, United States Senate, United States House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.

In 2002, Duke pleaded guilty to defrauding supporters by claiming to be in dire financial straits. Duke used the money for investments and gambling trips.

Duke speaks against what he describes as Jewish control of the Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. federal government, and the media. Duke supports the preservation of what he considers to be Western culture and traditionalist Christian family values, abolition of the Internal Revenue Service, voluntary racial segregation, anti-communism, and white separatism.

@StarzAbove David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy...

Yep a racist and ran for office, several times. Thats all we need to know. I stand by my opinion of trump. His denial of knowing of duke and his 'group' was absurdly dishonest.

@Carla Yep a racist and ran for office, several times. Thats all we need to know. I stand by my opinion of trump. His...

Everything Trump does is dishonest. Trump knew he was in the KKK, and I'm sure all his people knew it too. But he wanted his endorsement and the votes of the KKK and he got them.

I stand by my opinion of Trump too. He's a liar, racist, and a bigot. And he's in bed with Putin, and before long the entire country will know how crooked this man really is.

That's just crazy!

Racist Democrats are now jumping ship and siding with the party of normalcy? Now, Trump needs to work on those liberals college students. Is there anything this President can't fix?

Anonymous