+8

You know your in some big trouble when the voices in your head use your middle name.🙄

I have been in trouble soooo much this week😘

Image for post You know your in some big trouble when the voices in your head use your middle name.🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
9 11
@2592919

Yes that is when ya know things just got real lol

Especially since I don't have one maniac smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

I dont know what a middle name is really, but when my grandmother, mother or girlfriend use my full name I know I'm screwed

I've often felt that I received my best ideas. Sometimes invention is a simple A+B solution to a problem, but often the answer seems to come out of nowhere.

...

And he said, "Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord."

And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:

And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, "What doest thou here, Elijah?"

1 Kings 19:11-13 King James Version (KJV)

Anonymous