Have you ever seen yourself on television or been told you were on television? What were the circumstances?

When I was in college I was member of an organization that volunteered to answer phones and take donations for public broadcasting. I didn't get to see it myself but my friend told me she saw my head when I tried to lean into the shot. And also saw the dude I was sitting next to pushing me back as I was leaning over him to try to get myself on camera so that she'd see me.

Image for post Have you ever seen yourself on television or been told you were on television? What were the circumstances?
KvotheSaviens avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
10 35
@2594316

As an Eagles fan I'm with Semple on this one...screw Irvin hehe smilie

@2594321

Yea yea, I can't deny talent. My dislike for him is only flattery.

@2594324

Disgusting.....ly good.

Yeah, I'm afraid so. I agreed to an interview for THE local 24 hour news station. I probably wouldn't have, but they took me by surprise one day. I thought I was awful, (I was), but the 'zillion' people who saw it said I was great! ;)

@KvotheSavien Nice, lol.....what was the interview about?

My then husband had done an interview with the island newspaper, about the dredging of the canal my home was on. There had been several incidences of the red tide that summer, and the canal was clotted with dead fish. The clean- up crews could not enter the canal, because it hadn't been dredged in about 20 years.

And....I definitely was not "great". I was very nervous, the sun was in my eyes and I was squinting, and I sounded rather dumb. The clip played every few hours, for about two days. ono smilie

I was on television when I was a sophomore in high school. Our school was having a Fair and they were electing a queen of the fair. So all four girls were interviewed on TV. I was one of the four girls.

Back in the seventies I was on a student March and was seen on local TV news handing out leaflets.I have also been on a vox pop recorded at a cricket match I was attending.

Yep. One was being taped at a local protest meeting and one was being interviewed for a project I was working on. The local playhouse type thing.

Yeah, ive been in 4 commercials and been on the news a bunch of times

Yes. I was on the news as a young kid. They interviewed me about the local trail of terror. I got scared and a worker told me they were in costumes 😂😂😂 my sister and i were on the Ashlee Simpson show when she did her Mall of America show. We were shown in the crowd. Those are the times I'm aware of having been on tv.

Yes ,I seen myself on T.V.I was waving a flag at a parade.
They did a close up of me.I was really surprised.

I worked at a window and door company, making and installing them.
I was in a commercial..

Never did get any royalty checks... un smilie

Nope I avoid that.