Lil_Princesss avatar
5 8

or wallet

or any of my other things i carry for that matter because in my house if something falls it could be in a thousand diferent places because of all the clutter

I have a worse one, you're at the grocery store, on the checkout line and your stuff is on the black treadmill thing and you're waiting for your turn. You look for your wallet but you can't find it BAM! O_O and you know the awkward situation that awaits you, trying to explain to the cashier that you forgot it and apologize, not to mention the queue of angry people behind you cursing in their minds that you're holding it up.

Luckily that hasn't happened to me but there were times that I couldnt find my wallet for a second.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I have a worse one, you're at the grocery store, on the checkout line and your stuff is on the black treadmill...

I actually had that happen once. Thankfully I lived right near the store and got to run home and get it.

@Lil_Princess I actually had that happen once. Thankfully I lived right near the store and got to run home and get it.

oh dear, must have been awkward, people in the city im in are quite cold, they sigh angrily because they have to wait, one lady made a fuss about a plastic bag with handles

@Sunny_the_skeptic oh dear, must have been awkward, people in the city im in are quite cold, they sigh angrily because they have to...

It was a tad bit. Thankfully they had other checkouts available. People tend to get upset over silly things anymore. I remember a guy who was getting frustrated with this 90 yrs old lady who took a minute to count out her money. I politely informed him one day he will be in that spot

@Lil_Princess It was a tad bit. Thankfully they had other checkouts available. People tend to get upset over silly things...

Reminds me when I had forgotten my discount card in the supermarket (happens sometimes) and the people were getting frustrated because the cashier took out a small bucket of cards to look trough, she scolded the other people saying - as if I don't do the same for you, stop pouting. Thankfully we dont have that attitude for customers like you do in America, people here won't tolerate bs from customers, and we dont sue for minor things

Anonymous