Cezars avatar Politics
1 10

Crime is everywhere, not just the malls.

@StarzAbove Crime is everywhere, not just the malls.

I know, but this is about crime at the mall.

Watch his videos for other crime.

I live near a city where there is no gang violence, little crime and few immegrants. The mall is losing. It has nothing to do with obama or people of color. It is online shopping and the convienience of it.

This is just plain sensationalism to incite hatred.

@Carla I live near a city where there is no gang violence, little crime and few immegrants. The mall is losing. It has...

He never said all malls. But this does happen to too many malls and other areas.

Also, many malls are still very profitable.

I'm certainly not defending violence anywhere by anyone - but malls have been in decline for some time now.

Online purchasing is blasting brick and mortar stores to bits. Has been for a while now.

And, business' of all kinds took a major hit during the Obama years. He had a stranglehold on every business sector.

Black violence in the malls certainly won't help matters and raging radical jihadists looking for soft targets scare away shoppers too.

@Budwick I'm certainly not defending violence anywhere by anyone - but malls have been in decline for some time now...

Ya no crimes in our mall-- I never go to the mall. Malls killed downtown now Walmart and Amazon are killing malls. What comes around goes around.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Ya no crimes in our mall-- I never go to the mall. Malls killed downtown now Walmart and Amazon are killing...

Long ago, downtown areas had department stores - big one. Customers were treated like gold. Places like K-Mart and Treasure Island offered low prices and no customer service. America took the bait, and we've been circling the drain ever since.

When I was in NH all the malls were empty. People started shopping in town again. NH is nice around Portsmouth where I lived, luckily the downtown had pulled through that mall invasion of the 70's and was still there when the malls failed.

Anonymous