doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
6 15

Humidity and having to avoid doing much outside between 10am and 5pm due to skin damage.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Sunburns +4Reply
@ZonkeyBalls That's the way I learned not to stick it out in public - skin damage.

Yeah it amazes me all the people that lay in the sun when it's 40c and the middle of the day

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Sunburns +1Reply
@ZonkeyBalls I prefer the dark side of the Sun. Much cooler.

hehe smilie that was also the name of Brad Pitt's first movie. He liked the hot sun even less than I do

@OzSurfer Humidity and having to avoid doing much outside between 10am and 5pm due to skin damage.

I'm one of those people who's face gets splotchy when exposed to sun light. Add a little UV radiation and all the dark melanocytes congregate in a few areas, and all the less dark ones congregate everywhere else. They're like little George Wallaces. Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever! smile smilie

@PhilboydStudge I'm one of those people who's face gets splotchy when exposed to sun light. Add a little UV radiation and all the...

Lol!! :) but yes I understand about your skin type, and at least you know to avoid it :) My skin just gets evenly darker but that isn't healthy even though others keep telling me it looks ok. It's actually damage so I don't want damaged skin later in life and the sun here in summer can be extreme.

Summer, obviously.

Vespula

The bugs - especially ticks which are really bad this year.

Anonymous