what is the best TV show ever?

Image for post what is the best TV show ever?
msith718s avatar Brands & Products
8 26

Monty Pythons Flying Circus.

The Twilight Zone - the old one, always fascinated me and still does.
To Serve Mankind, one of the best. Fans will know this.

I've liked quite a few, but I couldn't say which was the best ever.

Laugh-in

Like Budwick, I would vote for the Carol Burnett Show. I did also love Sid Caesar's "Your Show of Shows".

Rocky Bullwinkle and Friends.

Andy Griffith and so many other shows of the 50s and 60's that we still watch in syndication. They passed the test of time.

I liked the x files a lot too bad that ended.

The Carol Burnett Show was a American variety/sketch comedy television show starring Carol Burnett, Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence, and Lyle Waggoner. It was hilarious every week.

@JanHaskell You beat me to it.

Sorry Jan - But it really was terrific, wasn't it? I could count on some belly laughs every week from that show.

The fetching Mrs. Budwick and I went to see Tim Conway and Harvey Korman perform locally a few years ago - they did the dentist sketch - of course everyone there was a fan and laughed uncontrollably.

@beachbum Pretty dang funny!

It really is. And, they had other big celebs on there every week often included in the skits. Good stuff.

@Budwick It really is. And, they had other big celebs on there every week often included in the skits. Good stuff.

I heard that when they rehearsed, Korman and Conway did their regular lines, but when they did the actual show, obviously the regular lines often went out the window. Those two really fed off each other. Great talents that are really missed today.

They say Jack Paar was the dividing point in talk shows. All the others are either Before Paar or Below Paar.