doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
11 30

Not having to wear heavy clothing or boots.

@2595632

You said it before I had a chance, although; I can't go buck-ass naked. I'm afraid a weasel will get after my business! Nothing but shorts and sandals.

@2595640

Really cool. I have about 700' of fishing stream on my land but it's a 15 minute drive from home.

@2595640

Yep! If the mosquitoes were taken out of the equation it would be close to utopia. Ha!

@2596229

Not too picky? Ha!

It is the warmth and the lushness.

Carlas avatar Carla The weather +6Reply

Mostly the weather....

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow The weather +6Reply

Being able to go swimming without freezing.

Summer, obviously.

Growing Vegtables is my favorite part of summer - bugs too much heat/humidity are not good. I hope I have time to spend at my camp this summer. It is beautiful there on the lake.

All of the above, plus the long daylight hours, swimming, gardening, and golfing!!

for me its the weather AND VACATION cuz I still work, my bbq was knocked over by superstorm sandy, and I like warmth but not humidity so I really like that it means i can go to someplace nice like Cali or Disney world but of course i could do that any time of year but late aug is when everything is open yet crowds start to dwindle as kids go back to school

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Summer vacations +1Reply

Air conditioning...