Trishs avatar Life
5 5

I usually never remember my dreams. Right now, i am desperately trying to quit smoking. Am doing pretty good. But, i am using chantix. The dreams!

Just last night, i was in a field with ponies. I was carrying a child on my back. The ponies were running, tossing their heads, general pony romping. I noticed that there was an elongated hole that the animals would surely break a leg in.

Well, as i was walking, still with an unknown blonde child riding piggyback, i crested a hill. When i did, there were 3 coyotes waiting, but...one looked more like a short haired hyena without markings.
Anyway....i rolled on top of the kid and the coyotes munched on my leg.

That was almost the end. Somehow, my mind told me i had to go back and throw 3 fenceposts in that hole, because i was worried about the ponies.

Sooo, does that count?

I was back in the army in this dream living in the barracks that were also a prison. After a while, I knew that it was a dream but I panicked anyway. Then I decided that, knowing that I was dreaming, I could do anything. Then, everything became me having to fight against people who wanted to hurt me. I levitated above their heads and passed over them; I had to kick a few in the head to get away. Then my wife shows up in the middle of the chaos and we have sex. Dreams are insane.

JerryHendricksons avatar JerryHendrickson Yes, I've had a lucid dream before. +2Reply

It feels like your dream is on a TV...and you are watching a TV show.

I haven't had a lucid dream for a long time, but I used to have them often when I was younger and could control what was going on to the point where when I was ready to wake up, I could make a cliff appear and I and I'd jump off it and i'd be awake before I hit the bottom.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Yes, I've had a lucid dream before. +2Reply

I almost always have some self awareness because i know when my dreams are getting to abstract i can kinda force them to mirror real life locations better. Like I know im dreaming sorta but I want it to be accurate like If I'm dreaming about a ride at disneyland I force it to look more like the ride and less like an abstraction of it. Last night I did that about the tower of terror ride, and the dinosaur ride at disney world. Sometimes I come up with cool endings to action sequences or things and push them in there. Other times I have like a plain old car and turn it into a cool winnebago or something with like gadgets and robot auto drivers

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yes, I've had a lucid dream before. +2Reply
Anonymous