So, that special election in Georgia, the one that was a referendum on Trump until the republican won....

Ossof was supposed to win this one big. What happened?

Image for post So, that special election in Georgia, the one that was a referendum on Trump until the republican won....
0% Dems lost because it rained 0% Republicans won ... because of rain 0% Democrats didn't spend enough money 20% America doesn't like communism 0% Putin hacked it again 80% Other
Budwicks avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 34
@2596247

AAAAA FUCKING MEN about that I'd say

You didn't see anything telling in the results even though the Republican won? What did she win by...3 points? You have to go back to the 1970's to find a race where the Republican didn't win by a majority of 30+ points in that district. Sure it's a victory but it's one being hung on by a thread.

@Budwick Ossof lost by $22 MILLION DOLLARS!

Yea he did burn through some cash during the campaign...I suppose he had to though. I don't think he had the luxury of the huge outside funding Handel had. Think I read that that superpacs funneled about $21 million into her campaign compared to the $7 million Ossof saw from superpacs?

@KvotheSavien Yea he did burn through some cash during the campaign...I suppose he had to though. I don't think he had the...

I got my number from this - "Jon Ossoff spent a staggering $22 million dollars versus only $3 million for Handel...all for a seat where candidates usually spend about $1 million each."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2...otefor-nothing

@Budwick I got my number from this - "Jon Ossoff spent a staggering $22 million dollars versus only $3 million for...

Yea that's inside funds....he definitely went crazy...it was mostly all out of state too. In the last week or so GOP groups poured in about what looks on average 15-17 million (the number is different with every source) to run superpacs on her behalf.

@dru18 I call BS on Handel's suppose amount. Ryan raised over six million for her.

Well, IF that's true - it looks like money well spent - Because Handel won! Republicans won! - Again! Win, win, win! Whoa, all this winning is great!

Poor, poor dems.

@dru18 We will see who is crowing in 2018, and 2020. My guess is, it won't be you.

We'll see if you even have a party by 2018.

The point is however, just like Hillary lost, Ossoff lost. Republicans won in those races. In fact, there have been five special elections since the national election and republicans won every one of them - (that means dems lost them all.)

@dru18 Special elections are a little different than the mid terms.

True. And democrats have lost every one since Trump took office. [Those Russians are busy!]

@Budwick True. And democrats have lost every one since Trump took office. [Those Russians are busy!]

One thing missing, they are replacements for very heavily Republican districts.

It will be real funny when they go after Republicans, and.. they will.

@dru18 One thing missing, they are replacements for very heavily Republican districts. It will be real funny when they...

Soooo, everyone is sort of backing Trump when they put more and more republicans in office. You guys are circling the drain DD - thank Obama and Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, etc.

@Budwick Soooo, everyone is sort of backing Trump when they put more and more republicans in office. You guys are circling...

You finally understood something,..well partly. Yes, the Russians do enjoy their little games, and yes, they know that Trump is a weak sister. So yes, the Russians will be helping out... a lot.

And no, I don't thank Pelosi, since she had nothing to do with, well,....anything. But I will be sure to tell her, how much influence, you think she has.

BS ---- unless you can provide verifiable proof!

You might want to check this link for funds raised and where the major donators came from.
http://www.opensecrets.org/race...amp;amp;spec=N

@dru18 She was raising over a million a week, thanks to Ryan and other Neanderthals.

Nope, she wasn't. It was Ossoff that was raising that --- and the majority from California, NY and the NE. AGAIN, where's your 'proof' that Ryan raised over $6 million for her. I suggest you check the link I provided.

And referring to Republicans as Neanderthals shows your inability to have a civil discussion.

@Seonag Nope, she wasn't. It was Ossoff that was raising that --- and the majority from California, NY and the NE. AGAIN...

What other adjective, would you like? You guys are as thick as mud. If it's got an 'R' after it's name, you are just fine and dandy with it's actions. You live in your own fantasy bubble of Fox New's and right wing online cites. Fox New's has reported little, if any, of Russia's interference, and Trump's obstruction. Not to mention his business ties still making him a buck, here and there.

@dru18 What other adjective, would you like? You guys are as thick as mud. If it's got an 'R' after it's name, you are...

How do explain the split in the senate over the health care thing?

Republicans don't march in lock step like dems.

You just described most liberals/progressives and their addiction to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and over the air NBC, all shills for the Democratic progressives. I find it amusing that the left loves to transfer their own actions/behaviors/hates onto the right and then demonize them.

As for Fox reporting on Russia's interference, they have! They just covered it more objectively than those listed above. Now we find that Obama DID know last August but did little to nothing. (I'll note that along with Russia, other countries have tried to 'interfere' and influence our elections, just as the US has done to other countries. Doesn't make it right, but it has happened in the past and will likely continue to happen.)

As for his business ties making money, should Obama give back all the royalties he earned on his books when he became president? Instead of a crooked politician and member of the 'swamp' in office, we have a person who is a business man who has experience in doing deals. He isn't beholding to any special interest group, has been 'paid off' by lobbyists, etc.

Your hatred of Trump is duly noted, and while he is far from perfect, he is actually trying to do some good for this country. Employment is up, investments (stock-market) is up, illegal immigration across our southern border is down, crippling laws/rules are being removed. Maybe, it's time to stop the mindless attacks and try to improve our Country.

@Seonag You just described most liberals/progressives and their addiction to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and over the air NBC, all...

Oh shit, at least we are watching multiple new's organizations! I am surprise you didn't throw in PBS.

The stock market is taking a beating as of late, because they are nervous if Trump is really going to follow through on his campaign Santa Claus lies of tax cuts, and refinancing the tax code.

Employment is NOT up!! I don't know where you got that one. And hate to bust your bubble, but illegal immigration has been steadily declining for eight years now.

@dru18 Oh shit, at least we are watching multiple new's organizations! I am surprise you didn't throw in PBS. The stock...

Yeah - the market is really taking it on the chin.hehe smilie
From Newsweek a few days ago -
"Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross touted Monday the stock market’s meteoric rise since President Donald Trump was elected to the White House, citing what he said were fulfilled campaign promises. Ross told CNBC the new administration had altogether created some $4 trillion worth of wealth on Wall Street.

"We're lowering taxes, we're cutting regulations, we're stimulating the workforce, helping to develop the workforce of the future, unleashing our energy resources and redoing our trade agreements," Ross said. "That's the whole package that President Trump was elected on, and it's the whole package that's driven the stock market to $4 trillion of gains since the election."

According to Reuters, unemployment rate is at 4.2%

Stick to your paranormal predictions DD. No one can check those. jolly smilie

1) "multiple new's [sic] organizations:" actually, I'd call them multiple propaganda organizations bent on trying to unseat the duly elected president and push the one-world/socialist/communist government agenda. And maybe I should add ESPEN to the list.

2) DOW on 11/8/2016: 18.332; DOW on 6/27/2017 21,310 and as of 11:00 AM EDT on 6/28 21,439. Sure don't see a 'beating' there. But then maybe you have other figures from one of the listed Fake News sites. My figures comes from CNN Money which gets their figures directly from NYSE.

3) "Employment is NOT up" so says you. But the unemployment rate says otherwise: October 2016 7.7% and May 2017 4.3%. If unemployment rates are going down (3.4% drop), that means employment is UP. Again, maybe your Fake News sites have other figures; mine come from the Government.

The one in the historically republican district where she was forced into a runoff for lacking the requisite 60% of the vote and only won by the skin of her teeth? Yeah, I know about it.

Yeah, Prodigal and Fork, that election that the MSM bragged that the Democrats had it all sewn up (but they didn't). It was just so precious to watch Rachel Maddow whining about the bad weather screwing up the Democrat turnout! And the victory margin is irrelevant (unless it serves as a lesson for those people to mobilize a shuttle service during the next election for the Democrat voters to use in case of inclement weather).

@goblue1968 Yeah, Prodigal and Fork, that election that the MSM bragged that the Democrats had it all sewn up (but they...

Um, I'm not a democrat, I'm a libertarian. lol I'm just pointing out the obvious, this election was in a historically repub state and she barely won. Not exactly what I'd call a victory, but go for it.

Course I could just repeat what Trump and his people said before the election was decided, that it wasn't a referendum on Trump. I just think it's funny that Trump diehards and the dem counterparts are using the exact same tactics yet are completely oblivious to it.

Georgia is a republican state