Did you know The three holiest sites in Islam (two originally belonged to other religions): Kaaba, Mecca (pagan, pre-Islamic). Islam takes over anything they can by any means. must be stopped before they do the same in our current time!!

I found this information while searching for holy sites. What a shame that religion has ever existed. IS there a way to stop it? Tell me what you think would eliminate this scourge upon the earth.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Music
2 10

Several years ago, I became curious enough about Islam because of all the news about it, that I went to my local library and actually read the Qur'an. Then when I told one of my liberal friends that I found out that it is a very intolerant religion, he launched into a hysterical rant in my face about how dare I say such a despicable thing about Islam!!

@goblue1968 Several years ago, I became curious enough about Islam because of all the news about it, that I went to my local...

There are many different types of Islam just like there are many different types of Christianity. Both books have a lot of violence in them as well.

@Zolfie There are many different types of Islam just like there are many different types of Christianity. Both books have a...

Yes, I found out about the different types of Islam during my research. I even bought a book "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam" by Yahiya Emerick. It is the most thoughtful and well written book I have read which explains Islam to non-Muslims.

Don't all religion try to spread themselves? They took over something that belonged to a different religion.. isn't this true for Christianity as well? I thought Dec. 25 was the pagen holiday of trees.

Anonymous