+5

Your friend's enemies become your enemies. How does that work...and is that entirely fair?

Image for post **Your friend's enemies become your enemies.** //How does that work...and is that entirely fair?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 28
@2596350

So listen...if for some reason Carla became your enemy...you wouldn't expect me to give Carla a cold shoulder on your behalf...would you?

@2596368

That's what I figured. It's so awful and immature when that happens and apparently some ppl feel that friends should dislike your enemies, too.

If I have altercation with someone that is between me and them...of course...if I talk about it...maybe some of my dislike infects my friends...I dunno...but I would hope that they would keep an open mind.

@2596372

As long as friends don't go past the point where they lose their open mind...

They don't become my enemy, it probably will influence the things I would normally share with them. I would be careful not to tell them anything I didn't want my adversary to know.

@Will_Janitor They don't become my enemy, it probably will influence the things I would normally share with them. I would be...

Sooo...what if your best friend a smilie on AM (whoever that lucky creature is) was enemies with another friend (B) on AM...

Would you be cool toward friend (B)?

@Sukiesnow Sooo...what if your best friend on AM (whoever that lucky creature is) was enemies with another friend (B) on...

As long as they don't try to us me to fight their battles, I will remain friends with both of them. If they do try to put me in the middle, I will walk away. I try not to cause drama and I'm sure not going to accept it from others.

@2596352

I dunno. You might really like your friend's enemy... what do you do then? Shun them?

Supposing Thinkerbell became Ser's enemy...so that means you'd have to hate Tink...but would that be fair for you and Tink?

you are here to have fun...so have fun and ignore the assholes

Not necessarily.But it makes life interesting!

Though anyone who says dont associate with X or I'll hate you forever is a bit off the level

@2602196

No one remembers that until after.

@2596377

See!! That's what happened to me, too. Is that fair? No it's not.

But why does that happen? (Rhetorical question meant for anyone)

Just because 1 friend has a problem with another friend, does not mean that I have to.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply

It depends entirely on the situation. I am friends with many people that dislike or hate each other. Unless a person does something that creates harm or or distress to the other, they will still be my friend. I stay neutral on their fighting. I do the same way online as I do offline.

🦋

They become my enemy if they give me a reason to be an enemy..

When it comes to other people, i'll use my own judgement on them, not the side of one persons story..

If my friend jumps off a cliff, i'm not going to jump off a cliff just because they're my friend...