What are you most afraid of?

Serious or frivolous answers welcome.
I can't stand heights!

Image for post What are you most afraid of?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Life
8 18

That evil will triumph because good people do nothing.

That something bad will happen to my kids. Also, I worry about what's going on in our country.

@StarzAbove That something bad will happen to my kids. Also, I worry about what's going on in our country.

I've been told something bad always happens to children, the woman telling me this said the bad thing that happened to her kids was that they grew up and didn't need her as much tongue smilie

@StarzAbove I could live with that, my worry is that they will be hurt in some way.

Awe, I was hoping that would make you laugh... She tricked me about thinking something bad happened to her kids but she just missed them.

Things being out of control... including humans

Ever since I witnessed a 15km deep 7.5 Earthquake, I have a morbid fear of even the minutest tremors.

Also, I fear losing my family, both in terms of their lives and the relationship between us.

Snakes.... I hate snakes.

Worrying is a waste of time,(unless you're shooting for bad health) I try my best not to do it..
Most things worried about never happen..

Like the song says...Don't worry...be happy (Whistling)

P.S. That picture is of 3 seals swimming, not the Loch Ness monster, so don't worry about it...

I am just gonna leave it at clowns, spiders, and heights.

However a friend almost has me talked in to skydiving....almost....I just ain't there yet.

Please login or signup to leave a comment.