+10

If you become really poor, you can always set up your own charity. Amirite?

There are always some lovely people out there who'd love to help you... There is some truth in my statement.

Image for post **If you become really poor, you can always set up your own charity.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
6 26

Someone could just work a couple jobs and work their ass off and get the money themselves.

@Sukiesnow Work smarter not harder, babe.

For me that is smarter but that is just how I believe.

I don't like asking for any help. I am kinda stubborn about that.

isnt that illegal

@2596817

I must remember that then

@2596823

I have the good story but a paypal account i do not :P

No charities for me, I'll ask my brother-in-law, he has more money than God. hehe smiliebiggrin smilie

Sadly some people are already doing this, for parties under the disguise of a charity.

As they do give money to charity, but even more money goes to the parties to raise the money for the (party) charity.

But it's supposed to be a cancer or injured military charity, but more money goes to the parties that the high ups get to enjoy than goes to the cause.

@2596900

Very true. My point was that people that don't need money are misusing and abusing other people money.

If someone really needs it than that's different.

@2596904

I think we are talking about two very different things.

@2596908

Not quite. I'm taking more along the lines of embezzlement.

@2596912

Like I said we are talking about two very different things.

You talking about someone just giving money to someone.

I'm talking about someone giving money to a good cause, only for that money not to get to the good cause.

@2596923

Well some people are using those fake charities as their personal fundrasiers and as long as some of the money goes to the charity (can be less than 1%) and they can justify the money... then it sadly can be done legally.

I hate that!

Anonymous