+10

It can be agonizing watching someone work out wrong in the gym. Amirite?

And then to bite your tongue and say nothing...that's even harder...

Image for post **It can be agonizing watching someone work out wrong in the gym.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 38
@2597582

That's gotta hurt.

@2597180

Sometimes it's nice to suggest something and see if they listen. If they don't listen, leave them alone. But if they listen, then maybe you can help'em out.

@2598034

You mean some expert told you, that you're not allowed to help others?

Or was he trying to lead them in the exercise or something?

Unless he was telling them to do some specialist thing, I don't know why they would do that.

@2598038

I knew a guy that was very big into kinesiology, and largely disagreed with a number of little things... basically wanting to add more motion into workouts (and everything that didn't include super amount of weights).

So you can be my personal trainer? Let's a go! mario8 smilie

@2598045

I thought some of the extra movement stuff was a great idea. As long as you don't turn, extra movement and heavy weights at the same time, that's just dangerous.

hehe smilie yeah, I try to see most/all of the little faces at different times. pce smiliepunk smilie Some of these are very hard to use... I mean dead smilie... emo smilie...allthethings smilie... creeper smilie.

@Zolfie

Ha ha...you two.

@Sukiesnow Ha ha...you two.

You gonna come work out with us? xp smilie

@Zolfie You gonna come work out with us?

I'll workout with you; not MM. He's too intimidating. He works out almost everyday, you know....

@Sukiesnow I'll workout with you; not MM. He's too intimidating. He works out almost everyday, you know....

No I don't know, he hasn't started being my personal trainer (yet)... if he will tongue smilie

But I'll gladly workout with you biggrin smilie

It'll be the beauty (you) and the beast (me) hello smilie
Working out together swt smiliebiggrin smilie

@2597180

One of the worst is sit-ups. Do ppl realize we're not in the 70s anymore? Some have obviously been watching old videos or something...there is no faster way of ruining your back then doing sit-ups wrong.

@2598524

Wasn't the first day you saw the development of your six pack wonderful?

I only had a 4 pack and that's long gone...but I remember the feeling was amazing. Especially since it's really hard for most women to lose that stomach.

@2598716

All women care about is a flat stommy and perhaps a few muscles...and the feeling that you could defend them in a dark alley.

Yes, big time.

This video is long, but it proves your point.

Oh I don't bite my tongue...if I see someone is working out wrong I do say something because they could seriously injure themselves.

🦋

Honestly, I find it entertaining... and who knows, they may (or may not) know something you don't.

@Zolfie Honestly, I find it entertaining... and who knows, they may (or may not) know something you don't.

Sometimes it hurts...when I see some girl doing man push-ups...or something. Especially when she can hardly do them...women are not made to do long push-ups...unless they have trained for so long and are so strong they can do them with ease. Even then...I wouldn't advise it. Better to do 50 female push-ups than 10 male push-ups.

@Sukiesnow Sometimes it hurts...when I see some girl doing man push-ups...or something. Especially when she can hardly do...

If you say so, but I don't see anything wrong with that. I figure both sexes could do both types if they wish.

@Zolfie If you say so, but I don't see anything wrong with that. I figure both sexes could do both types if they wish.

It's about structure. Men are top heavy and women are bottom heavy. Therefore it's reasonable they have their own push-ups - tailored to their own gender.

How often do men do a women's push up? So why do women feel obligated to do a male push up? Like are they insecure?

I'd like to strap 100 lbs to a man's ass and see how that feels...doing a push up. Especially if you haven't done them for a long time.

And like I said above...it okay for a woman...as long as they have trained a lot and are really strong. And then only a few. More to the point, it's unnecessary. And it's not that one is weaker than another, either.

Just MOHO. But I make good points.

@Sukiesnow It's about structure. Men are top heavy and women are bottom heavy. Therefore it's reasonable they have their own...

Um, being top heavy would be worse for push up, because your pushing the top up... while the bottom doesn't really move.

I've had people (albeit light people) standing on me while doing push up when I was younger (and dumber), but standing on my butt I could still do push ups... standing on my shoulders was rough and I had to tell them to get off.

But still that's a choice of which activity you choose to attempt, and really there is no wrong answer to what you attempt, as long as it uses proper form.

@Zolfie Um, being top heavy would be worse for push up, because your pushing the top up... while the bottom doesn't really...

What I meant was that men have muscles in their arms and shoulders...that's how they are top heavy. Women have bigger asses....and that's just dead weight.

Someone standing on your shoulders sounds like it would hurt.

Personally...I don't believe push-ups are a good exercise...

Now there's only one way of doing pull-ups....and most women have difficulty doing any.

Anonymous