+9

I am cleaning up after a little soiree, about to toss the whipped cream can into the recycling when I think...just confirm it...now I know. Whip-its are still a thing. {oysh, I gotta sit down for a second}

Image for post I am cleaning up after a little soiree, about to toss the whipped cream can into the recycling when I think...just confirm it...now I know. //Whip-its// are still a thing.  {oysh, I gotta sit down for a second}
VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
6 12

how does one do whip its thats a thing I totally missed. Though I did just discover salvia

@TomboyJanet how does one do whip its thats a thing I totally missed. Though I did just discover salvia

hold empty can upright, empty lungs of most air, lips tightly on can nozzle, press to release the nitrous oxide in can into lungs, hold it, sit the fvck down before you fall over.

@TomboyJanet thanks for contributing to my post adolescent debauchery

Always happy to contribute to the increased pleasure and shortened lifespan of a fellow human.

@2597429

Isn't it the same stuff the dentist used.

It's not 'locker-room'

@2598291

Nor me. But it seems that it is still a thing.

@2598375

I am just surprised that they still put that stuff in the cans.