+11

While keying in your password you might get distracted. WTH? You type it in all over again...rather than risk getting an Incorrect notice. Amirite?

It's easy getting sloppy while keying in words over and over again....and it gets annoying. This could be a bit passive aggressive, but hey...it's about the small things in life.

Image for post **While keying in your password you might get distracted. WTH?** //You type it in all over again...rather than risk getting an __Incorrect__ notice.// **Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 16
@2597377

My passwords were all right in the beginning...when you only needed 4 digits...then they increased it to 6...and that was dicey...but when they insisted on more...plus a selection of alpha-numeric...well, that threw me off and I haven't been in balance since (as far as passwords go, anyway)...:)

@2597592

laughs heartily

@2597612

The ones in your dreams?

@2597411

For no apparent reason...:)

Or they ask you for your User Name...and you go...WTF? I thought my email address was my User Name...like...what's the diff....

@2597801

I get it. I know someone who writes all passwords down and puts them in their vault... Who does that?

Yeah, that or you just get the inocorrect notice and retype it. Either way as long as you finally get it right and get to see your messages :)

@Zolfie Yeah, that or you just get the inocorrect notice and retype it. Either way as long as you finally get it right and...

Yes...that incorrect notice is what I'm talkin about. Bonkers. It's like being on a roller coaster for a very small issue.

@2598042

I know! What do they think...we have secretaries... assistants...keeping track of all of this... It's too much.

My passwords are always so long and complicated that I typically stay logged in to everything. When I do log out by clearing my computer, I sometimes have to use the password recovery option cause I can't remember what they heck it was hehe smilie

🦋