+8

TV is so bad today I am forced to watch a show in another language. I know I can watch them online...but I prefer watching comfortably on a large screen, rather than squinting at a show on my tiny iPad.

It's also nice to get some variety in viewing...rather than being stuck in front of the computer all day.

Image for post **TV is so bad today I am forced to watch a show in another language.** //I know I can watch them online...but I prefer watching comfortably on a large screen, rather than squinting at a show on my tiny iPad.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 16
@2597401

That's nice but usually desktops are on desks...and you have to sit in front of them...usually on some hard chair. That's not v relaxing.

@2597425

commits senario to memory...:)

@2598070

My memory might work better if I knew what the colour of your boxers was.

@2598312

Nice! :)

@2597531

I use mine with a magnetic keyboard...so it feels like a laptop with the benefit of a touch screen. However it is very bad at importing gifs.

Yeah TV has seemed worse lately for some reason.

@Zolfie Yeah TV has seemed worse lately for some...

Ha... Nah... I just thought it was a good thought for a post.

I don't have cable and if I do watch something, I watch Netflix. I normally don't have time to watch stuff. Now that summer is here, I am working out and working on my tan

🦋