+12

You know you really like someone when you put up with their crap without saying much. Of course, that only lasts for about a month.

You know that honeymoon phase in every relationship...where you happily listen to someone going on and on about something insane...while in the back of your mind there's someone whispering...like WTF is s/he going on about?

Image for post **You know you really like someone when you put up with their crap without saying much.** //Of course, that only lasts for about a month.//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
8 6

In a relationship, I will happily listen to anyone regardless if I know what they are talking about because I know it is important to the other person. However,there are things that I will no longer tolerate and will speak up. If means staying single, I am good with that.

🦋

@2597530

You do, too. smirk2 smilie

Yup, the more you like someone, the more crap you can normally put up with from them.

Anonymous