+7

If you can't take someone at their worst...you don't deserve them at their best. Amirite?

Image for post **If you can't take someone at their worst...you don't deserve them at their best.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 9

Depends on what the worst is...Sometimes it is better to just simply walk away. cry smilie

@2597544

It's true for ordinary people. And I like the Biebs...and Hannbal Lecter is highly misunderstood.

@2597551

If he could only give me a tiny piece of that... I'll take US...:)

I heard Kim Kardashian wanted him to date her younger sister, Kendal...but the Biebs (he was 16) said he wanted her instead.

@2597560

I hear he has a big dick.

That depends... because their does need to be a line drawn, that if they're too bad and not only drowning themselves, but also drowning you (and/or others), then sometimes you need to let go.

I mean sometimes if you truly like/love someone, you need to let them go... and be free to do their own thing (good or bad), and hopefully they'll come back in a positive way.

Anonymous