Einstein would've loved the Internet. Amirite?

Einstein, considered a "doopey" child, failed regularly in school... knowledge of which warms the hearts of many people. Music unlocks most of life's mysteries for him. Not relevant to post...but interesting to me. An homage to Albert.

Image for post **Einstein would've loved the Internet.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
10 15
@2597742

Nah...he's Jewish. They only get it on Friday nights. :)

I'm talking his zeal with new ideas...

@2597763

Yes. His life is an example to everyone. He was a genius but clueless in many areas. We are like that, too!

I'm pretty sure Jefferson and both Roosevelts would have loved it. They all loved using the media. I think Einstein would have had a lot of fun with it.

I can just imagine him in a lounge chair with a smart phone giggle while he trolls people on twitter. lmao

@2601403

He did... the thought reminds me of the episode of Big Bang Theory where Steven Hawking trolls Sheldon on a message board. Hilarious.

He did not discuss his preferences with me.

@2598332

Good saying. You know how every once in awhile one hits you the right way?

his imagination was unparalleled he would have love it and hated it at the same time

Oh I am sure he would have been entertained.