0

FYI: This is an edited version of my post yesterday that was deemed somewhat harsh and was pulled. Our Senior Mod suggested this version would be more appropriate. What do you think? Some Trump supporters on here keep dissing all liberals, they seem to think they're the smartest people on the planet, seem to know how we were educated, what religion we are, what we did or did not do in our younger days, even what some have smoked or drank, lol... and how intolerant all liberals are, have nothing good to say about anyone, yet we aren't the ones trying to ban Muslims, build walls or trying to cut healthcare for the elderly...so my question is who are the intolerant ones here? It's definitely not liberals. Now they are wanting to cut Medicaid, what's next, Social Security and Medicare just so Trump can give the rich a large tax cut? These folks need to get their heads out of the sand and see what's really going on with the present administration

I wasn't happy with my post being pulled, because as far as I know, no rules were broken. But it was pulled, so I'm OK with it. This is a much shorter version, one that I hope doesn't get pulled or flagged for some odd reason.

Image for post FYI:   This is an edited version of my post yesterday that was deemed somewhat harsh and was pulled.  Our Senior Mod suggested this version would be more appropriate.  What do you think?        Some Trump supporters on here keep dissing all liberals, they seem to think they're the smartest people on the planet, seem to know how we were educated, what religion we are, what we did or did not do in our younger days, even what some have smoked or drank, lol... and how intolerant all liberals are, have nothing good to say about anyone, yet we aren't the ones trying to ban Muslims, build walls or trying to cut healthcare for the elderly...so my question is who are the intolerant ones here?  It's definitely not liberals.   Now they are wanting to cut Medicaid, what's next, Social Security and Medicare just so Trump can give the rich a large tax cut?  These folks need to get their heads out of the sand and see what's really going on with the present administration
StarzAboves avatar Politics
10 50
@2597948

That's a great commentary, Tiff, right on target. Thank you very much.

@2597954

Yes it is, but some Trump supporters wouldn't believe it if God came down from heaven and agreed. lol

@2597948

People who look no deeper than catch phrases and pretty promises. That is the conservative citizenry. That is almost forgivable. The people that see deeper yet still support it....those are the ones we need to be very wary of.

Starz....im sorry i missed your first post...

@Carla People who look no deeper than catch phrases and pretty promises. That is the conservative citizenry. That is...

I feel very sorry for some of the supporters who can't see beyond his orange hair and his money. How sad is that, when he lies every time he opens his mouth. He doesn't care about them, just their votes and they can't see it.

Thanks, Carla, it didn't stay up long, someone got their panties in a knot and it disappeared, no rules were broken, no names were said, but it's gone.

@StarzAbove I feel very sorry for some of the supporters who can't see beyond his orange hair and his money. How sad is that...

I imagine someone put pressure on someone else. Some of the crap that gets posted about liberals is uncalled for. I see none of them pulled.

But....hypocrisy comes easily for some......

@Carla I imagine someone put pressure on someone else. Some of the crap that gets posted about liberals is uncalled for. I...

You're exactly right on both counts. I even pointed some of those comments out, gave screen shots, but those posts are still out there.

@StarzAbove You're exactly right on both counts. I even pointed some of those comments out, gave screen shots, but those...

Dont worry about it, starz.
You will never get through to any of them. And the people who know, we all know.

@Carla Dont worry about it, starz. You will never get through to any of them. And the people who know, we all know.

You're right....no sense wasting time on those who refuse to see what's in front of their face.

@StarzAbove You're right....no sense wasting time on those who refuse to see what's in front of their face.

You are right about that.
My sister and i had this very conversation over the weekend.
I have decided that i have had a higher opinion of many people than i should have had. When you realize what some support openly, you then wonder what they support secretly. Makes me want to take a shower.

@Carla You are right about that. My sister and i had this very conversation over the weekend. I have decided that i have...

Same here, I've lost a lot of respect for some who I thought were intelligent, even kind...boy has that changed. It amazes me how much hate some people have for others, just because they are on different sides of the aisle.

@2597948

Did you read a dictionary for lunch? smile smilie

Scrolling down I thought this was a comment from Maze...or Gronk.

Good comments, tho.

@2598302

That's very true. My original post was tame compared to what some have said about liberals.

@2598023

Wrong, we call Trump an idiot not the supporters. All you have to do is take a look at one of your friends posts....and you'll see why this post was written.

If this post alienates anyone then they should just bypass it. It won't hurt my feelings one bit.

@2598023

They also attack Trump supporters, call for blowing up the White House, Murdering Trump supporters, cause property damage among and try to end free speech among other things.

@2598047

Sure it is. They don't see what Trump is doing to our country, so they blame Obama or even Hillary. He's been in office 6 months and nothing has been done....he hasn't even filled his cabinet yet....but they seem to be OK with that.

@StarzAbove Sure it is. They don't see what Trump is doing to our country, so they blame Obama or even Hillary. He's been in...

I do see what he is doing and the fact that I disagree with you dosn't make me a bigot or troll. The president has does many things he has rolled back crippling regulations. he has sign a bill to protect our veterans he has sign 2 bills promoting women in science. I could go on but what is the point you have already dicided that what ever he does is bad for America I do not agree with everything he does but I can't think of one president that I have totally agreed with.

Our Senior Mod, meaning Ser!

@2597998

Ser was the one that pulled it and this is her edited version. I hadn't called anyone by name, or broken any rules but someone took offense and it got yanked. Some can dish it out, but can't take it. Pathetic.

@2598011

No need to apologize, you hit the nail on the head, very biased. lol

Those are the people that treat political parties as if they were team sports. Love your team no matter what, hate the other team no matter what. That's insane and not how politics should work. And it's that insane love/hate that turned me off from sports in the first place. You can't fix a country with that mentality. All it's being done with that is dividing the people. And that goes for all sides.

@2597949

Weak and silly. I've noticed that some Trump supporters on here have never made a post complimenting Trump or telling us all the good things he has done. I guess it's because he hasn't done anything except lie.

I agree Ser is a good mod. You, on the other hand....lol lol biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2598133

I didn't say she was biased, but sometimes she does make mistakes.

What I keep going back to is: would you mind if someone had a similar post about you?

@Sukiesnow What I keep going back to is: would you mind if someone had a similar post about you?

I've seen some of your posts that I could argue and say they were about certain people. I remember a post you made that was directed at CT, and we all knew that to be true.

So don't be hypocritical!

@StarzAbove I've seen some of your posts that I could argue and say they were about certain people. I remember a post you made...

Of course. And one of my posts was also pulled so I know what it feels like.

Still...would you mind it if someone had a similar post about you?

@Sukiesnow Of course. And one of my posts was also pulled so I know what it feels like. Still...would you mind it if someone...

You would have to be blind as a bat to have not seen the many nasty things that have been said about me.

@StarzAbove You would have to be blind as a bat to have not seen the many nasty things that have been said about me.

LOL blind as a bat Bats have amazing instincts.

I think people like you. We've been honest with each other and I like you better as a consequence.